Partner with Cannon IV
Cannon IV, Inc., founded in 1974, is a leading independent Managed Print Service (MPS) provider and reseller of imaging and printing solutions. Cannon IV integrates best in class products and systems to improve document workflow and increase operating efficiencies. Since 2002, Cannon IV has offered managed print services programs nationally to all end-user markets – commercial and public sectors.
MPS Partner Program
You understand why you need to offer a MPS solution to your customers – to grow your business with a new revenue opportunity and account control. However, you do not have the time or resources to develop an in-house MPS program.
Cannon IV has developed a turnkey MPS product you can sell to your customers. Let Cannon IV manage the assessment, design, implementation and management of this program for you.
Partner Management Commitment and Customer Relationship
- Senior management recognizes and is committed to the directive that providing an MPS product offering is a strategic component of the business plan.
- Sales management will have an active involvement in the identification and pursuit of MPS opportunities with their sales team.
- The Partner owns the customer relationship.
- Partner will hold the contracted MPS agreement with the end user customer.
- Partner is responsible for invoicing and collecting payment from the customer for all MPS supplied under the contract by Cannon IV.
Cannon IV Commitment
Cannon IV is committed to providing the Partner the required sales support to help you develop MPS business opportunities and deliver best in class MPS products and services to your customer.
Cannon IV will offer the following support throughout this process:
- Partner sales training to identify MPS opportunities
- Provide support in the development of account sales strategies and tactics
- Assist in MPS presentations
- Assist in the preparation of imaging and printing and document workflow assessments at the customer site
- Assist in the preparation of an analysis of the current state of imaging and printing and document workflow environment at the customer site
- Assist in the preparation of the MPS proposal including pricing, service level agreement, implementation plan, and management reporting
- Assist in the presentation of the MPS proposal to the customer
- Assist in quarterly business reviews of each customer under MPS
- Coordinate with the customer, manage the delivery and installation of managed print solution which may include new hardware and software applications
- Install device fleet management software at customer site
Program Back-end Management
- Supplies fulfillment and replenishment based on the contract and end user requirements (next business day)
- Provide telephone support to customers for proactive printer/MFP device service triage and dispatch of service engineers to resolve device issues
- Service delivery – preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Collection of document print volumes by device covered under the contract
- Invoicing – monthly or quarterly invoicing to Partner based on page volumes at customer site
- Provide management with reporting of service history and page volumes by device by customer
- Competitive leasing options
- Hardware fulfillment and installation
- Document workflow or management software applications and installation
To request more information about becoming a Cannon IV Reseller Partner, please Contact Us.