CANNON IV, INC. IS A CONTRACT HOLDER OF GSA SCHEDULE 36 GS-03F-0052X AND AN AUTHORIZED DEALER ON THE SYNNEX GSA SCHEDULE 70 GS-35F-0143R
Small Business - Cannon IV GSA Schedule 36
Cannon IV GSA Schedules:
CANNON IV GSA SCHEDULE 36
SINs: 51 500, 51 501, 51 55, 51 56, 51 57, 51 58, 51 58A, 51 58B, 51 100C, 51 100, 51 101 2, 51 208
AUTHORIZED DEALER - SYNNEX GSA SCHEDULE 70
How to order:
Toll Free: (800) 825-7779 - ask for Federal Team Sales
Cannon IV also maintians a comprehensive portfolio of TAA compliant office technology products from top manufacturers.
Cannon IV has been serving the printing and imaging infrastructure needs of the public sector - including the Department of Justice, Defense and Homeland Security - for nearly 40 years. Cannon IV’s GSA Schedule Contract provides federal buyers with a streamlined vehicle to purchase its printing products and services at discounted rates that have been pre-determined to be “fair and reasonable.” GSA Schedule Contact Awards are the result of an extensive evaluation conducted by GSA. Orders placed through the GSA Schedule Contract meet all Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements and do not require agencies to seek full and open competition.
CANNON IV, INC. GSA SCHEDULE 36 GS-03F-0052X
THE OFFICE, IMAGING AND DOCUMENT SOLUTION
SIN 51 500
Managed Print Services
- Managed Print Services (MPS) includes equipment and services required to manage imaging output that may include printing, scanning, copying, and fax devices in a system that monitors and reports status, needs and usage trends on regular basis. The MPS plan may be based on a needs analysis completed under SIN 51 501. Services may include but are not limited to creating a business plan solution that incorporates recommendations for each existing piece of equipment (including removing/retirement/recycling/disposal). The plan may be phased to allow for an orderly progression to the new output environment. The plan should take into account the usage and floor plan of the equipment.
SIN 51 501
Needs Assessment and Analysis Services
- Needs Assessment and Analysis Services consist of a comprehensive assessment of the customer's existing objectives, capabilities and, funding obligations which will provide agency's recommendation(s) on how to meet or exceed organization's overall performance by providing total office solutions. Needs Assessment and Analysis Services provide for professional support in analyzing and developing customer requirements. Regardless of the specific approach and strategies described in the technical proposal for each work segment, the work in general shall include consulting services, and other related services.
- Needs Assessment - The purpose of the needs assessment is to determine the optimal print solution for a particular organization within an agency, based on the existing workflow and output environment.
- Needs assessments may include data collection from the existing devices, as well as end users. Device data can be collected manually, and/or through data collection tools such as enterprise software deployment and/or USB discovery devices. The data collected in this process will show the amount of output produced for any given organization. Identification of these needs will assist in pricing and establishing best value criteria for the implementation phase, and analyze the footprint of the defined fleet to determine optimal placement of equipment.
- Fleet Assessment - Fleet assessments shall include the collection of device information and performance data on the defined fleet through manual assessments and/or software deployment. Assessments shall also include surveys and floor plans of all devices. This phase should identify the equipment (and related MIB data) that may or may not be covered by available MPS software suites. Fleet assessments should identify potential software compatibility issues with non-native software deployments, and individual and total energy consumption of the existing fleet.
SIN 51 55
Rental Plan for Copiers
- Includes rental plans for all copier equipment. Rental rates cover unrestricted normal use of the rented equipment up to the maximum number of copies (e.g., number of copies per month) identified in the rental agreement. An excess charge per copy is usually accessed for copies over the maximum number of copies provided for under the rental agreement. The rental rate includes full-maintenance service (repairs, adjustments, replacements) by authorized service technicians, at no additional cost to the customer. Rental rates do not usually include the cost of consumable supplies.
SIN 51 56
Repair of Government-Owned Equipment (all equipment covered under this schedule) for equipment not under Maintenance Service Agreement
- This SIN covers repair of any type of copier equipment offered under this schedule and not covered under a maintenance service agreement. Includes directly related attachments, supplies and accessories.
SIN 51 57
Maintenance Service Agreement For Copiers (Multifunction Devices)
- This SIN includes a maintenance service agreement consisting of preventative and repair (remedial) services. Preventative consists of those scheduled service calls necessary to maintain the equipment in first-class operating condition (e.g., cleaning, lubricating, adjusting, and replacing parts when needed). Repair (remedial) services consist of those unscheduled service calls necessary for repairs not caused by fire, water, accident, and fluctuations in electrical power or customer abuse. The Maintenance Service Agreement and Repair Service include the cost of labor, transportation, replacement/spare parts, (excluding consumable operating supplies). The greater the distance from the maintenance facility to the user the higher the monthly fees. In the event the Government's equipment requires initial repair or overhaul prior to acceptance by the contractor for coverage under a maintenance service agreement, the charges for such repairs, including replacement parts and labor, and for a complete rebuilding or overhauling of Government's equipment are usually not included in the preventative service agreement.
SIN 51 58
Lease to Ownership Plans (LTOP) Copiers (Multifunction Devices)
- Lease-to-Ownership Plans(LTOP) are intended for customers who want to lease all types of copiers to secure ownership. At the end of the lease period and upon final payment of all charges due, the Title: and the leased equipment is immediately transferred from the contractor to the government customer. The lease rate does not include the cost of maintenance or consumable supplies.
SIN 51 58A
Operating Lease Plan For Copiers
- Includes Operating Lease plans applicable to copiers only. An operating Lease plan allows Federal customers to lease the equipment for a monthly rate over a period of time, with NO intent to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease agreement period. Ownership of the asset remains with the lessor.
SIN 51 58B
Operating Lease Plan - (All Other Products)
- Includes Operating Lease plans applicable to all other products (e.g., laboratory imaging systems, mailroom equipment, typewriters, darkroom w/equipment and supplies, network optical systems, under this schedule with the exception of copiers. Operating Lease plan allows Federal customers to lease the equipment for a monthly rate over a period of time, with NO intent to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease agreement period. Ownership of the asset remains with the lessor.
SIN 51 100C
Cost-Per-Copy Plan for Copiers (to include Analog, Digital, Multifunctional & Engineer Copiers and Multifunction Printers )
- Includes cost-per-copy plans; the customer identifies the guaranteed minimum number of copies required per month and the required functional capability of the copier equipment. As necessary to satisfy the customer's requirements, the contractor provides the required copier equipment, including accessories, attachments, copy-control devices and systems, all consumable supplies (except copying paper and transparency films), and full-service maintenance including repair parts. The customer pays a fixed monthly fee based on the customer's guaranteed minimum number of copies per month. For copies over the guaranteed minimum, the customer pays an additional fee for each copy made.
SIN 51 100
Copiers (Multifunction Devices)
- Includes analog, engineering, digital/multi-functional copiers having single-color and/or full-color imaging in both desktop and console configurations. Analog copiers have only copying capability. Digital/Multifunctional copiers have capabilities such as copying, printing, faxing, scanning to print/file, and/or facsimile with, post finishing solutions connected to individual and network stations with solutions. The Multi-functional digital copier may have integrated functional capabilities or modular expansion capabilities that permit functional upgrading. Both analog and digital/multifunctional copiers may have image enhancement capabilities (e.g., image magnification, reduction, contrast), paper handling capabilities (e.g., automatic paper selection, multiple paper trays, duplexing, collating), and/or document finishing capabilities (e.g., stapling, folding, punching). Copier speeds may vary from under 25 copies per minute to over 100 copies per minute with copying volumes from under 1,000 copies per month to over 450,000 copies per month. Engineering copiers also include both analog and digital copiers (e.g., copiers capable of using transparent and opaque originals to produce plain paper, vellum or polyester film copies and capable of copying A to E size drawings. Full color, non-laser copiers, and other non-standard copier equipment (e.g., copy boards and easels) are included; also included are copy control devices and systems for equipment under this SIN that can be used to limit copier access to authorize users and to record copier usage. The devices include mechanical and electrical copy-controls (e.g., key counters, cartridges, interface kits) and copy-control systems (e.g., central data collection units, and related connection devices as an integrated package).
SIN 51 101 2
Consumable Supplies for Copiers, Computers Printers and Fax Machines
- Includes directly related supplies (e.g., toner developer, dry ink, dry imager, fuser oil and fusing rollers, cleaning blades, pickoff fingers, photoconductors, photoreceptor belts and drums, staples wire, binder material, binder adhesive) for the copier equipment available under SIN 51 100. Other directly related consumable supplies for computer printers and fax machines are toner, developer, and new manufactured single-and full-color toner cartridges) for laser and inkjet computer printers, fax machines and systems. This SIN does not include copier paper or transparency films for copiers. Transparency films are available under SIN 51 101 7. Customers wishing to purchase consumable supplies only can do so under Schedule 75 – Office Products/Supplies and Service and New Products/Technology, SIN 75 200 Office Products.
SIN 51 208
Maintenance Service Agreement For all Other Equipment Repair, replacement, and spare parts for equipment other than copiers, including their associated accessories and attachments
- A maintenance service agreement consists of preventative and repair(remedial) services. Preventative consists of those scheduled service calls necessary to maintain the equipment in first-class operating condition (e.g., cleaning, lubricating, adjusting, and replacing parts when needed). Repair (remedial) service consist of those unscheduled service calls necessary for repairs not caused by fire, water, accident, fluctuations in electrical power or the customer. The maintenance service agreement includes the cost of labor, replacement parts, and supplies (excluding expendable operating supplies). In the event the Government's equipment requires initial repair or overhaul prior to acceptance by the contractor for coverage under a maintenance service agreement, the charges for such repairs, including replacement parts and labor, will usually not be covered under the initial maintenance service agreement. In addition, charges for labor and replacement parts for complete rebuilding or overhauling of the Government's equipment are usually not included in the maintenance service agreement.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - SYNNEX GSA SCHEDULE 70 GS-35F-0143R
TAA Compliant office technology products availble from Cannon IV:
- Cable Manufacturing
- Cables To Go
- Bretford Manufacturing
- Bits Technical
- Igel Technology
- Bits Technical
- Cherry Products
- Gamma Tech
- PrehKey Tec
- LG Electronics
- General Dynamics
- M&A Technology
- Motion Computing
- Sony Vaio
- Wyse Technology
Printers/MFPs - Inkjet
Printers/MFPs - Laser
Printers/MFPs - Large Format
- Bits Limited
- Citizens Systems
- Motion Computing
For ordering information, please call (800) 825-7779 and ask for the Federal Team Sales or email firstname.lastname@example.org.