CANNON IV, INC. IS A CONTRACT HOLDER OF
GSA SCHEDULE 36 GS-03F-0052X
AND AN AUTHORIZED DEALER ON THE SYNNEX GSA SCHEDULE 70 GS-35F-0143R
GSA. FAR. BPA. For many vendors who wish to partner with the federal government the buying landscape can be confusing. Cannon IV has learned the federal buying environment and that’s how we have earned the business of the federal government. Buyers with Justice, Defense and Homeland Security have trusted Cannon IV to meet the needs of their printing and imaging infrastructures. For nearly 40 years Cannon IV has been providing printing supplies to both commercial and public sector entities from our national headquarters in Indianapolis.
Cannon IV also is an affiliate IT70 Schedule holder and through that Schedule can provide thousands of IT and printing devices to our federal clients.
Some of the items most commonly purchased under Schedules 70 and 36 are:
- HP and Lexmark copiers, printers and MFPs
- HP large format printers and MFPs
- Trade compliant OEM and US-based remanufactured (recycled) toner
- Storage media
- Printer cables and other technical printing accessories
- Copier rental & lease plans
- Copier, printer and MFP service and maintenance
- Cost-per-copy or –page plans for office equipment
- Consumable (toner, drums, maintenance kits)
- Needs assessment
Whether it’s simply filling a need for a trade compliant toner or installing and managing a printing infrastructure consisting of thousands of machines across several states, Cannon IV has the experience to fulfill the printing and imaging needs of the federal government. Equally as important, Cannon IV has the knowledge to properly work within the parameters of the federal buying landscape.
For ordering information, please call (800) 825-7779 and ask for the Federal Team Sales or email firstname.lastname@example.org.